Zenuity has acquired the intellectual property and trademarks of Beyonav. Zenuity develops system software for advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD) technologies. Beyonav is a technology services company delivering innovative, location-based solutions.
Beyonav’s Beyomap, a proprietary map data run-time format, and other assets will give Zenuity a unique framework to implement into its “Connected Roadview Product,” a supplier-independent map, enhancing the company’s expertise and accelerating its business mission and objectives.
Beyomap provides Zenuity with:
- A distinct mapping model for automated road mapping with safety sensors
- A global design for full mapping automation
- Support for all essential map features
- Streamlined software design for embedded to cloud platforms
- A map database engine more efficient than traditional database engines
As part of the agreement, Beyonav’s Founder & President, Jens Nitzschke, will join Zenuity as Director Map Infrastructure, based in Chicago. Zenuity will own the Beyonav name.