Waze has been now integrated with Android Auto. Waze can be used by the cars having Android Auto to navigate via its in-car display, steering wheels, touch screen etc. Waze has many features such as:
- Find the fastest routes and most up-to-date road alerts.
- Start any drive using the voice command “OK Google” to tell Waze where you want to go.
- Navigate to all your most frequented destinations as pre-programmed in your Waze app in one tap.
- Receive visual and audio alerts to keep you informed of what’s ahead.
- Access personalized Waze experience from phone on car’s bigger screen.
- ETA Panel which organizes everything one needs in one place
- Help other Wazers on the road by sharing accidents, road hazards or traffic jams through a visual reporting menu.
It has been announced that Waze for Android Auto is available in all countries where Android Auto is available.