Blue Tree’s new feature, TachoVision, has been added to its telematics platform, which includes tachograph, fuel management, messaging, driver performance scoring, temperature monitoring and navigation – both in-cab for drivers and for the back office.
With the new TachoVision feature, planners and managers now know the status of each driver’s daily, weekly, and fortnightly driving up to the minute. The information is right there on the screen in front of them, live in real-time.
The new essential information is trackable live, allowing fleets to:
- Know instantly how many extended driving days driving each driver has available.
- Understand if the driver’s next minimum daily rest is 9 or 11 hours.
- See how long the next weekly rest period is, the due start date and time of the next weekly break, and the duration (24 or 48hr).
- Know at a glance how much time needs to be compensated for and the date and time the compensation must be taken by to keep the driver legal.
Charlie Cahill, CEO of Blue Tree stated that “the new tachograph features are now so comprehensive that our customers have no need for any 3rd party tachograph analysis, saving fleets considerable amounts of money. This release cements Blue Tree as the clear leader in telematics for larger fleets in Europe. With our new TachoVision feature, we have now positioned ourselves years ahead of our market competition.”
The new features in TachoVision add to the extensive tachograph management and capabilities Blue Tree has, including:
- Remote automatic downloading of tachograph head units and drivers cards.
- Full tachograph analysis with driver infringement letters.
- Large suite of tachograph management reports making fleets audit-ready.
- Driver Compliance Scoring – a unique scoring app which scores drivers on how good they are at obeying the law and keeping your fleet legal.
TachoVision creates new opportunities for fleets to get more out of their tachograph data and more from their telematics system. To discuss this or to find out more about our solution, fleets can contact our UK sales team on +44 770 2892123 or in Ireland on +353 91 520053.