Keysight Technologies has signed a contract with IT-Telecom to collaborate on a testing solution for Dedicated Short-Range Communication (DSRC) or Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication.
Keysight Technologies is one of the leading technology companies that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world.
IT Telecom is a leading V2X, Intelligent Transport System (ITS) solutions company in Korea that specializes in DSRC technology. DSRC signaling module and protocol expertise from IT-Telecom enhances system integrity and productivity.
Safety is essential and DSRC/V2X is an important data source for autonomous-driving vehicles. This technology enables each car to communicate with other vehicles, road infrastructure, and pedestrians, using digital messaging, to create a 360-degree situational awareness for each vehicle’s surroundings and traffic conditions.
Greater safety on the road starts with precise verification of DSRC mission-critical communication systems. To meet a wide range of requirements and budgets, Keysight offers compact PXIe solutions which are scalable solutions that support both DSRC radio frequency measurements and protocol testing.
Keysight E6953A DSRC CoC test solution offers customers:
- Compact PXIe hardware reduces footprint and increases test density
- Covers all CoC test cases in single, integrated PXI frame
- Certification test cases for standard specific measurements
- Expandable platform for future V2X test needs
- DSRC transceiver module for CoC test cases, and fully functioning, configurable, real-time On-Board Unit (OBU) or Road-Side Unit (RSU)