For 2018, the redesigned Odyssey receives numerous safety improvements and features. The company has made significant improvements to the next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure, and the and has expanded the Honda Sensing features to EX and above trims.
Other electronic advancements for the Touring and Elite trims include a rear cross traffic monitor, CabinWatch second-row seat monitor for families with young children, HondaLink telematics that allow locking and unlocking doors via the driver’s smartphone, calling in the event of an emergency, and even stolen-vehicle tracking.
Key Safety and Driver Assistive features are:
- Next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering- ACE
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Blind Spot Information (BSI)
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Tire Fill Assist
- Available Honda Sensing features: Collision Mitigating Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) integrated with CMBS
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) integrated with RDM
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)