Published: May 04, 2015 | New Delhi, India
QNX, Parkopedia, Freescale, Agnik, The Linux Foundation discuss Automotive Telematics in detail.
Telematics Wire, a media services firm focused on online publication, market research and conferences related to Vehicle Telematics revealed the upcoming edition (Vol 2, Issue 2) of its publication Smart Automotive. This is following the special CES edition, which can be accessed here.
Smart Automotive is the only focused magazine in the domain of Vehicle Telematics with a widespread readership across the globe. The content of this magazine has been engagingly prepared by some of the senior level industry leaders and domain experts from the automotive and telematics industry which largely includes OEMs, Tier-1s, consultants and others.
In this Mar-Apr issue, we bring to you exclusive insight’s industry leader and domain experts from across the length and breadth of Automotive Telematics fraternity. A partial list of articles is as follows:-
- ADAS and Infotainment | Sanjay Gupta, Director-Automotive, Freescale Semiconductors India
- Automotive and CE working hand in hand | Tina Jeffrey, Product Manager-Automotive, QNX
- Creating intuitive but not distracting HMIs | Christian Reinhard, Director-HMI | Elektrobit Automotive
- Automotive Grade Linux | Jim Zemlin, Executive Director, The Linux Foundation
- Connected car security ripped apart by US Senator of Massachusetts, Ed Markey
To request a complimentary PDF copy, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your contact details (including postal address) on email. This is not sharable but to maintain our readership database