ESCORT has unveiled MAX 360c, the first radar and laser detector designed for the connected car. With built-in Wi-Fi, the MAX 360c updates through the onboard Wi-Fi connection and alerts the driver to the latest ticket threats in real-time.
The device connects directly to the connected car’s Wi-Fi and automatically connects to ESCORT Live, company’s exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, without the need for a smartphone to connect to the detector. ESCORT Live keeps drivers aware of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts, right out of the box.
In absence of Wi-Fi signal, users can still pair their smartphones using Bluetooth in the MAX 360c and get all the features of ESCORT Live. When they get home or park near a Wi-Fi connection, the detector will automatically update to the latest software and firmware, without having to remove the unit from the car.
The ESCORT MAX 360c also includes:
- 360 Degree Directional Alert Arrows – Arrows indicate the direction of the radar source for 360-degree protection.
- Front and Rear Radar Detection – Dual antennas for front and rear detection
- GPS Intelligence – Access to the largest, most up-to-date database of speed & red-light cameras and speed traps.
- Drivers can mark their own “hot spots” using the exclusive Mark Location feature
- IVT Filter: Updateable system automatically reduces false alerts from external In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- SmartCord USB – Premium power cord features convenient USB charging port, power LED, alert LED and Mute button.
- Dual Language – Includes English & Spanish voice and text
It is known that ESCORT is the leading manufacturer of high-performance radar and laser detectors. MAX 360c will be available in mid-November.