CCC has introduced the CCC ONE Platform for OEMs. The hyperscale platform connects car manufacturers to CCC’s network of insurance carriers, collision repairers, and third-party service providers, helping them realize measurable value from connected car and vehicle data.
Utilizing hyperscale technology and AI to accommodate the massive-scale demands of connected car data, CCC ONE solutions empower OEMs to realize measurable value from driving data via CCC network partners who value it.
CCC ONE for OEMs already processes data for millions of connected cars and has scored more than a billion trips. CCC has processed more than 180 million claims, including vehicle total loss valuations and vehicle repair estimates.
The most prominent potential use cases of CCC ONE for OEMs include:
- The sharing of data on behalf of OEMs to a network of insurers for pay-as-you-drive, pay-how-you-drive, and mileage-based insurance programs.
- Telematics-enabled claims solutions that help ease and speed the claims and repair resolution process.
- New paths for OEMs to promote the sale of in-brand vehicles following a collision, when a large percentage of consumers are considering migrating brands. CCC processes approximately 3 million total losses annually.
- New insights to understand and improve the performance of OEM-brand parts sales and opportunities to promote their use in car repairs. CCC processes $13 billion in vehicle parts annually.
- Automated vehicle recalls with CCC’s network of collision repairers. CCC has detected more than 800,000 vehicles affected by recalls since launching the program in late 2016.